Oracle has released new OBIEE 18.104.22.168.0 and available for download. Some highlights of the new features in this version are:
- Improved installer
- NOT supported on 32-bits Operating Systems.
- Better Administration Features: New monitoring operations via Mbeans,additional information in Usage Tracking tables, new INSTANCECONFIG.xml and NQSCONFIG.INI settings
- Improved Aggregate Persistence wizard to generate the aggregates with levels auto-correct and etc.
- Selection Steps & Hierarchical columns can be override with the initialization blocks with its initialization string written in JSON syntax.
- New light weighted UI Skin: Skyros, Similar to Oracle BI Cloud Service
- HTML5 output is supported and can be configured as default output format. So flash limits will not stop your analysis on any devices.
- More settings to configure the exports: columns formatting, Width, No.of rows etc..
- Ability to save calculated column to reuse in other analysis
- Better and simple UI (skin & Style) customization with a centralized master CSS and images in one directory.
- Improved Scheduler WebService methods gives more flexibility to manage the OBIEE Agents programmatically.
And many more can be found in New Features document: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/11119/biee/BIEUG/whatsnew.htm#BIEUG13418
Download at: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/bi-enterprise-edition/downloads/bi-downloads-2537285.html
New intuitive Documentation Link: https://docs.oracle.com/middleware/11119/bisuite/index.html
System Certification Matrix: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/downloads/fusion-certification-100350.html