When we configured the deliver email for OBIEE 11g using the following steps:
- Login to Set up email in Enterprise Manager >Deployment > Email
- Type in user name and password
After this we tried to remove these settings to configure other user account instead of old one.
- So login to Enterprise Manager >Deployment > Email and Remove user name and password.
- Click apply and re-start the server.
But the user name and password you removed are re-appear in EM. This is really an annoying issue for customer or developer to customize to required deliver service account.
May be Oracle will fix this in next release. For time being I have a workaround as follows.
- Log in to Enterprise Manager, navigate to the WebLogic Domain -> bifoundation_domain using the left-hand navigation panel.
- Right click bifoundation_domain and Choose ‘Security’ -> ‘Credentials’ from the menu.
- Open the ‘oracle.bi.enterprise’ map, and select the ‘mail.server’ key.
Now you are able to see empty fields for the same configurations and can setup with new account.
Hope this post helps you…