2. Next Click On the Pivot view
3. Now you will see the following screen
4. Create one Duplicate column for Year as follows
5. Now move the Duplicate column to “Pages” Block of the Pivot table
6. Once you moved the Duplicate year column to Page block then you will get one drop down list to select the Year, as per the drop down list value the pivot view displays the respected year data.
7. As per the drop down list you can select only one option for year prompt. And there is no option to display all year data.
8. To have all years data in addition to the existed values for prompt. Click the option and select the “Before” value to get the “All Pages” option as first and default choice of your Prompt. If you selected “After” value then “All Pages” option will display as last choice in drop down list.
9. Now you have the following options in your drop down list
10. Finally the Report will be as
11. Finally the report renders automatically and displays the correspondent data as per the Dropdown list choice